Mississippi State Bulldogs hire Dan Mullen as new coach - ESPN
May put FL behind the 8 ball a little.
Mississippi State Bulldogs hire Dan Mullen as new coach - ESPN
May put FL behind the 8 ball a little.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i like the hire, MSU got a good coach
i think mueller will still do his best to get UF ready, even if he doesnt stay on the whole time they will be ready.
UF is lucky they have a great leader and a guy who knows all about the system at QB, that helps
mueller is younger guy who knows his X's and O's, maybe the O's a lil more [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
MSU will still be a bottom level SEC team tho, you cant get recruits to starkville unless they are from miss. already
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Sherrill lived on getting JUCOs and getting them to mesh quickly. Starkville is basically a death trap for coaches IMO.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Sherrill basically killed the MSU program...but he had em pretty good there for a while.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
croom didnt do that bad because the poor rural areas of mississippi really liked him.
it really is a death trap, its totally different from ole miss.
oxford is not near as bad as starkville
if Mueller can get all the big Miss. kids, he may do kinda well, 7-8 wins or so, but he will never get the national recruits to come down there.
when mcknight said no to ole miss two years ago, that basically eliminated all hope of any big recruits going to mississippi to play ball.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Its Mullen by the way.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
ive called him mueller the whole thread, whoops haha
was mullen at utah with urban too?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks